Looking forward to working with us?
Fill in the form below and hit submit. We will get in touch with you.
Scroll down below to see for current available openings if any.
In Business and Engineering, new product development (NPD) covers the complete process of bringing a new product to market. A central aspect of NPD is product design, along with various business considerations.
The sales department consists of a set of business activities and processes that help an organization run its sales effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives. The sales department generally includes International and domestic.
Regulatory department act as a link between companies and regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation.
Why work with us...
- Our products are sold in more than 20 countries.
- Our founders have more than 30 years of combined experience in the medical device industry.
- Many prominent IVF Centers use Allwin products.
- We aspire to be a worldwide supplier of quality medical devices.
- Many of our products are certified by US FDA.
- We have CE certification for sale in the whole of Europe.
- We are the only company that makes all IVF products under one roof in INDIA.
International Sales Coordinator
Job Description: International sales & marketing Coordination with international distributors and dealers, searching and meeting arrangements with Directors, also documentation of the same,
– Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
– Good Communication skills
• Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team.
• Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help the sales team generate business leads.
• Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates.
• Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products.
• Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone.
• Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
• Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports.
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs in healthcare (preferable medical devices)