The PRO ECHO TRANS Embryo Transfer Catheter is used to introduce in-vitro fertilized (IVF) embryos into the uterine cavity.
PRO ECHO TRANS Embryo Transfer Catheter is also available with a compatible stylet or soft obturator which assists the guide catheter in gaining uterine access in the embryo transfer procedure.
- A soft inner catheter & smooth tip
- Marking on inner steel pipe & outer sheath
- Flexible catheter
- Silicone depth positioner for precise placement
- Orientation arrow on the hub
- Angled outer sheath provides easy passage through the cervical canal
- Visible under ultrasound
- Mouse embryo assay tested (MEA)
- Limulus amebocyte lysate tested (LAL)